Beautiful Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- A stunning vaulted family room is the first thing you see when you enter this one level home designed for a sloping lot.
- Even the dining room gets to enjoy the view with just two columns to separate it from the foyer.
- The big fireplace serves as a focal point and windows on each side bring in light.
- Step out onto the rear deck from the breakfast nook.
- Each of the three family bedrooms has a big walk-in closet and they share a hall bathroom with two sinks to keep things moving in the mornings.
- The master suite gets the royal treatment on the other side of the house.
- It has a gorgeous tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,221 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,221 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12