Beautifully Appointed Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Interior columns keeps the views flowing inside this well-appointed Traditional house plan.
- The great room fireplace is visible all the way from the kitchen.
- Columns and half walls create an arched entry into the great room with its lovely coffered ceiling.
- A bay window expands the dining room making it feel larger.
- Three family bedrooms upstairs share a hall bathroom with two sinks and a dressing area while the master suite gets a private bathroom.
- Bonus space adds an additional 327 square feet of living space that can finished when you want.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,679 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,205 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,474 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 327 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 68 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry