Beautifully Balanced Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- This beautifully balanced Florida house plan has a charming and detailed exterior with a perfect blend of architectural features creating a unique Florida Keys feel.
- This island kitchen is open to the great room and breakfast nook. Direct access to the dining room through the butler's pantry makes serving meals easy.
- The great room opens up to the covered lanai through sliding glass doors to create one huge indoor/outdoor living space with outdoor fireplace and kitchen.
- The master suite has a soaking tub, a large walk-in shower and fabulous walk-in closet space.
- Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, each with its own bath, a media/bonus room and an open loft/library.
- NOTE: Building restrictions apply in city of Naples, Florida. Contact us if building there.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 76006GW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,541 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,836 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,705 sq. ft.
- Entry: 223 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 194 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 419 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 111' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss