Beautifully Balanced, Inside and Out
About This Plan
- The formal, balanced fa'ade of this country influenced design conveys serenity.
- Light flows through the three dormers and down into the entry foyer and adjacent rooms, the open dining room and the office or fourth bedroom.
- The expansive great room, the breakfast room and the kitchen form one large rear-facing space. Note the fireplace bordered by optional built-ins and the angled island with its snack bar.
- On one side of the house, the master suite features a bay window, a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a compartmented bath with a corner garden tub. On the other side, two family bedrooms share a bath.
- There is a huge bonus space in the attic for future expansion. The house comes with or without an attached garage (add 20'4').
- Ceilings: 10'; 8' bonus room..
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,994 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 770 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 424 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick