About This Plan
- With two side wings flanking the center section, this stately Colonial house plan is beautifully proportioned.
- Elegant touches abound throughout the house such as lovely ceiling treatments, interior columns and a built-in media cabinet in the vaulted family room.
- The well-placed kitchen can enjoy views of the family room TV and the formal living room with it's coffered ceiling.
- A sunken wine cellar lies off the foyer so you plenty of storage for entertaining.
- There's also a quiet den that has double doors to a garden with privacy wall.
- And in back, the magnificent master suite boasts a double tray ceiling and a wall of four windows so you can look out onto the outdoor space.
- Climb the stairs to the second floor where an open rail lets you see the foyer below.
- Bedroom 2 has a juliette balcony that also overlooks the foyer.
- Bonus space with 2 dormer windows lies over the 3 car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,094 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,079 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,015 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 429 sq. ft.
- Entry: 59 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 478 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block or ICF
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 88' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 781 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss