Beautifully Updated Victorian
About This Plan
- A turreted two-story bay, plus an ornately detailed curved porch, are among the Victorian features on the exterior of this exciting home plan.
- Round-top transom windows and a plant ledge make the wide, two-story foyer special. From there, you view the spectacular curved living room with its 13-foot-high ceiling and built-in wet bar. A bay window brightens the adjacent dining room.
- The informal living quarters comprise a sunken, seven-sided family room with a corner fireplace, a breakfast room and a roomy L-shaped kitchen with an angled cooktop island.
- Upstairs, a tray-ceilinged sitting area spotlights the master suite, which also includes a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath with its own linen closet. Another full bath is placed between bedrooms two and three.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See this one-story related house plan:3867JA
- Want a master-up design? See house plan 3809JA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,455 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,499 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 956 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,499 sq. ft.
- Deck: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick