Beauty in Stone
About This Plan
- This home plan has traditional amenities combined with European styling to create a knockout design. The entry foyer and gallery open to the great room with fireplace. A covered patio accessed through the great room is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- The kitchen is open to the breakfast and great rooms. A pantry is a nice touch. Just steps away you'll find your formal dining room.
- The master bedroom suite includes side-by-side his and her walk-in closets and a sitting area with views to the rear gardens. Indulge in the master bath whirlpool tub.
- Nearby, a second bedroom has its own bath. Across the home, you'll find two more bedrooms with a cleverly-designed shared bath setup.
- Tucked away in the front corner accessed by angled french doors, your home office with fireplace makes for a quiet retreat.
- A powder room and the utility room are conveniently located off the three-car garage.
- An upper level bonus room with half bath is available for future expansion.
- Related Plans: Need less room? See house plan 48217FM (2,941 sq. ft.) and 48278FM (2,742 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,487 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,487 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 75' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath