2 - 3
About This Plan
- Designed with two bedrooms, this home does have the possibility of creating more.
- One option is the den off the foyer due to its close proximity to a full bathroom.
- You can also use the sitting room on the lower level as a bedroom with the addition of a closet.
- The best feature of this Northwest home plan is the beautiful two story great room that opens up to decks on either side.
- Both the kitchen and the dining room overlook the deck creating wonderful vistas.
- Send the kids down to play in the enormous lower level family room complete with wet bar so you don't have to go upstairs for snacks.
- A wood stove warms this area and there is plenty of storage.
- This plan comes with ICF exterior walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,304 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,652 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss