About This Plan
- This beautiful, two-story, Traditional Spanish Mediterranean-style house plan features five bedrooms and baths, three-car garage and spacious covered entrance with an 8'-high front door with sidelights. Columns, arches and the baluster rail add to a strong curb appeal to this design.
- The first story features a large living room with two-story ceilings, wet bar and fireplace.
- The 'dream' chef's island kitchen complete with an eating bar, butler's pantry and cafe leads to the family room.
- The formal dining room, cozy den/library and VIP suite with private entrance all add to luxury to this design.
- The second story master suite makes this layout unique with the large walk-in closets, tray ceilings and a regal master bathroom complete vanity and additional storage areas opening onto a private balcony.
- See these alternate versions: 32151AA and 32152AA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,785 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,325 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 515 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 6" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss