Bedrooms Above, Living Space Below
About This Plan
- This pleasant traditional home provides lots of living space on the first floor and groups the bedrooms on the second floor.
- From the two-story entry, you can turn to the formal dining room on one side or the den on the other side, or can continue back to the large living room.
- Focused on its fireplace, the living room is separated from the kitchen and bayed eating nook by a wide archway. A handy built-in desk is found in the kitchen.
- A window seat is placed on the landing of the stairs. The master suite features a large walk-in closet and a garden tub. The other bedrooms share the hall bath.
- Two garages accommodate three cars.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: walk-out basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,484 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss