Beguiling Craftsman Accents
About This Plan
- Slender columns mounted on brick veneer bases immediately catch the eye. Other beguiling Craftsman accents on the contemporary ranch house plan include single-hung multipaned windows, and textured shake siding filling the apexes of both front gables.
- The arched openings that face each other across the foyer lead into a traditional living room and dining room. Both have wide windows facing the street. The living room is fully enclosed, but the dining room is linked to the kitchen. A pocket door allows total separation when desired.
- Informal family gathering spaces are immediately to the rear of the house plan. Standing at the built-in range, you have a full view of everything going on in the family room, nook, patio and rear yard. The kitchen's walk-in pantry is the only part of the kitchen that is walled off.
- Sliders in the nook access a partially covered patio that could easily be screened. An arched opening at the juncture of the kitchen and nook leads to the master suite, a linen closet, and a large pass-through utility room that connects with the two-car garage. Cabinets line both sides, and the long folding counter has a built-in utility sink.
- Master suite amenities include an exceptionally deep walk-in closet, double vanity, walk-in shower, and totally private toilet.
- An arched opening in the family room leads to two more bedrooms on the opposite side of the home plan, where they share use of the central bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,884 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss