Bermuda Island Style Elevation
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Built upon 26 support piers, this house plan is perfect for low-lying areas, yet is open and airy. Three decks, one in front and two in back, encourage outdoor living.
- Vaulted ceilings expand the space in the living and dining rooms, both of which open to the rear decks. The well-equipped kitchen has a pass-through to the screened deck, making it ideal for al fresco meals.
- The first-floor master suite offers a luxurious bath with a walk-in closet and a dressing area. Upstairs is another full bath, bedroom two and a loft that could serve as the third bedroom.
- The ridge height - 34'2" - includes 8' pilings.
- Related Plans: For alternate beach cottages, see these house plans - 6364HD and 6376HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,797 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,237 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 560 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 51' 2"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss