Big and Beautiful Georgian Home
About This Plan
- Graceful proportions and a towering two-story entry porch enhance this beautiful Georgian home plan.
- The brick exterior has a substantial feel to it, crowned by a hip roof.
- Inside, the entry foyer is two-story for a dramatic first impression.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the floyer but the heart of the home is in back.
- Here, a huge den has a wet bar and big fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- Four big windows overlook the rear porch.
- The luxurious master suite is pure elegance and has an enormous master bathroom ready to pamper homeowners.
- Three family bedrooms on the upper floor share a children's den that has more built-ins for great storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,553 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 559 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 10"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick