Big and Bold
About This Plan
- A bold two-story entry porch is supported by double columns for a grand effect in the Southern house plan.
- The front door is extra impressive with its transom window and an arched circle-top winow above that.
- Inside, the foyer is huge and has a two-story ceiling that rises up.
- Interior columns and arches can be found throughout the first floor, giving the home a luxurious feel.
- The study, keeping room and master sitting room are all set in bays with lots of windows to bring in light.
- A fabulous open layout is evident everywhere in this home, giving you sweeping views.
- The master suite truly shines with its tray ceiling, opulent bathroom and two spacious walk-in closets.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a big walk-in closet and most have private bathrooms as well.
- Bookshelves line the library hall that looks down into the family room below.
- There's also a home office on this floor and a bonus room or fifth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,608 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,895 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,713 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 734 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 90' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 817 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick