Big Bedrooms and a Master Retreat
About This Plan
- Both the dining room and bedroom 2 above it have unique peak shapes plus tray and vaulted ceilings to set them apart.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls in the dining room so you can see further into the house.
- The great room and hearth room share a two-way fireplace that can be seen all the way from the kitchen, thanks to the open layout.
- On the second floor the master bedroom is a true retreat with its separate sitting room that overlooks the back yard.
- A large bathroom and a spacious walk-in closet deserve special mention.
- Bedroom 3 is especially large and connects to a jack and jill bathroom shared with bedroom 2.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,316 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 801 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"