Big House Feeling In a Narrow Envelope
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This ingenious house plan overcomes the negatives of a narrow house.
- To achieve a spacious feeling, entrances to major spaces are placed at angles. The living-dining room is entered from a distinct foyer, complete with a decorative niche and low walls that define but do not restrict.
- Next to another niche, an angled archway leads to the family center, consisting of an open kitchen, a breakfast room and a family room with an optional fireplace, all with vaulted ceilings. The covered patio is also vaulted, reinforcing the spacious feeling.
- The master suite, with panoramic views, features a marvelous bath with all the amenities. Another full bath serves the family bedrooms.
- Ceiling heights start at 8' at the side walls and rise up to 14'6" at the center line of the house.