Big Rear and Front Porches
About This Plan
- Two 11' deep porches provide shade and a wonderful place to relax in this Country home plan with a shed dormer.
- Beamed ceilings top the kitchen and dining area, adding to the rustic feel.
- Both the first floor master suite and the family room have cathedral ceilings that expand those rooms.
- The two upstairs bedrooms are huge and each has its own bath.
- An open rail on the balcony allows views across the family room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate Southern elevation with house plan 58299SV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,432 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 968 sq. ft.
- Storage: 23 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 921 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12