Blend of Brick and Stone
About This Plan
- A blend of brick and stone create instant appeal in this stunning home plan. Enjoy the column lined dining room and gallery before heading into the living room for conversation.
- This kitchen is spacious enough for any chef and features an island bar with seating. Nearby, a breakfast room and screened porch lend the perfect places for mealtime.
- A second living area, with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace, can be found at the rear of this home plan.
- Relax in the lap of luxury in this exquisite master suite. The spacious bedroom features a boxed ceiling and sitting room while the master bath houses a whirlpool tub flanked by columns. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of the nearby nursery/office.
- A third bedroom, game room, and tons of storage space on the upper floor complete this superb design.
- See these related house plans: 59380ND and 5994ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,901 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,185 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 716 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 6"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick