Blend of Brick, stone Accents and Shingles
About This Plan
- Perfect blending of brick, stone accents and shingle siding give this traditional ranch a curb appeal that's hard to beat.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that gives the family access to both the nook and the great room to create a living area that's comfortable and unique.
- The great room allows plenty of natural light into the home through a wall of windows while the fireplace keeps guests warm.
- The dining room is located in front of the great room and is set off by graceful columns that give the room definition.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and pampers with its spacious closet, Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks. The second bedroom is located just off the entry on the other side of the home to allow for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- The finished walkout basement has two additional bedrooms and a full bath, a large rec room with a fireplace and wet bar and plenty of storage.
- Finally, a three-stall, split-load garage with plenty of storage makes this home appealing to a wide audience.
- Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89361AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,600 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,194 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 938 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss