Blend of Brick, stone Accents and Shingles
About This Plan
- Perfect blending of brick, stone accents and shingle siding give this traditional ranch a curb appeal that's hard to beat.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that gives the family access to both the nook and the great room to create a living area that's comfortable and unique.
- The great room allows plenty of natural light into the home through a wall of windows while the fireplace keeps guests warm.
- The dining room is located in front of the great room and is set off by graceful columns that give the room definition.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and pampers with its spacious closet, Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- The second bedroom is located just off the entry on the other side of the home to allow for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- Finally, a three-stall, split-load garage with plenty of storage makes this home appealing to a wide audience.
- Need more room? See house plan 89001AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms and a full bath, a large rec room with a fireplace and wet bar and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,194 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 938 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 1' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss