Blockbuster Upslope Front-View Design
About This Plan
- This is simply a blockbuster design for an uphill front-view lot. The balanced and pleasing Prairie style is matched with the large comfortable and fully-developed floor plan features.
- Pay close attention to the big great room with front facing deck and adjoining kitchen and dining room.
- Upstairs is a commanding master suite with the best view and all the luxury you would expect in a high-end design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,407 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,969 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,438 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 40' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0"