Board and Batten 3 Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- An interesting mix of stone, board and battan and shakes up the curb appeal of this Northwest house plan.
- Inside, the views are far reaching due to the open layout that makes the home feel larger.
- The home's compact size makes it easy to maintain and clean.
- The second floor is actually bigger than the first floor because it extends across the garage.
- The master has a huge walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 36909JG (2,007 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,751 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick