Boat Storage And Lots of Bonus Space
About This Plan
- This traditional design includes some unexpected extras. Not only does the angled garage contain a special bay for boat storage, but there are two large bonus spaces, one over the garage and the other on the second floor.
- Nicely detailed porches are found in both the front and the back, and French doors access the front porch from four rooms.
- A front-facing office is also accessed from the foyer, which leads back to the vaulted great room. From here, you enter the informal area with its fireplaced family room, breakfast room and kitchen. A peninsula eating bar divides the kitchen from the rest of the space.
- Secluded in back, the master suite features both linear and walk-in closets and lots of windows in the bedroom. In the five-fixture master bath, a garden tub is also placed underneath a window.
- Another full bath serves bedrooms two and three, while the third full bath is located opposite a built-in desk in the informal area.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 397 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,667 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 56' 5"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick