Bold Craftsman Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Dutch-hip roofs and cornice returns form a unique character while utilizing a prefabricated truss-roof system to save time and money.
- Stone accents the garage skirt and column pedestals efficiently for maximum visual impact with minimum expense.
- Tapered Craftsman-style columns make a bold design statement while supporting a welcoming porch roof over the entry.
- The easy-living first floor plan is coupled with a convenient and spacious two-car garage.
- A long galley-style laundry room next to the garage provides additional space for a workbench or craft room.
- The protective front porch keeps the breakfast and entry area cool in the summer while the southern faзade has abundant glass for solar gain and back-yard views.
- Interior columns lend an architectural flair while the open floor plan helps to distribute heat and add visual space.
- The master suite can be connected to the adjacent sitting room which can be used as a nursery, den or study.
- The balcony is an exciting feature that makes a nice place to read, sun bathe, air-out linens, etc. and also serves to shade the great room glass below.
- Both the great room and family room use French doors for solar gain and terrace access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,198 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 6"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Truss