Bold Stucco Columns
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- You see it in the bold, stucco columns supporting arched openings that frame the front door and two front-facing windows. And you feel it in the spacious, free-flowing family living areas, inside and out. Twelve-foot ceilings amplify the sense of expansiveness in the entry porch, foyer and living room.
- Echoing the exterior arch, a lofty arched opening links the foyer to the living room. Similar arched openings connect this large gathering space to two other hallways.
- A gas fireplace nestles into the far corner, between the entertainment center and wide sliding glass doors that access a partially covered patio.
- Kitchen and dining room are to the right. A raised eating bar, shaped in a long, easy curve, is all that separates the kitchen from the dining area. The den could be a home office.
- The master suite has a large, his'n'hers walk-in closet. One section is noticeably larger. Amenities in the plush master bathroom include: a spa tub, oversized shower, two vanities, and a private toilet. Suite two has its own bathroom, plus an exterior door. Skylights brighten both bathrooms.