Bold Two-Story Entry Porch
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This Traditional home plan gives you a dramatic first impression with its huge two-story entry porch.
- Inside, the home is filled with options to help you customize your home.
- An arched entry leads into the formal dining room that is open to the foyer.
- Use the study as a fifth bedroom if desired.
- Add an optional corner fireplace and an optional bay window in the nook.
- A walk-in pantry is a delightful standard feature.
- The first floor master suite can benefit from an optional tray ceiling to add elegance.
- Upstairs, you have three large bedrooms plus a bonus room, walk-in linen closet and a big rec room over the garage.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 68051HR (3,073 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,833 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,112 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,721 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 47' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater