Bonus Finished Basement
About This Plan
- Friends and family will enjoy this two-story design. The entry gives a great first impression. An arch welcomes guests to a wonderful formal living room with gorgeous windows for viewing the property.
- The spacious kitchen welcomes all-comers. Family and guests can relax in the adjacent family room or spend time in the four-season room and enjoy the feel of the outdoors.
- For convenience the master bedroom is found on the first floor. This has an attached master bath suite that would be the envy of all.
- The upstairs provides three roomy bedrooms for a growing family. An added bonus with this plan is a future finished basement that shows a wet bar, toy room and recreation room.
- Ceilings: main floor 9', second floor 8'.
- Foundation options: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,953 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 738 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1025 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss