Bonus Room or Fourth Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This handsome Traditional house plan has much to recommend it including bonus space over the garage that could easily become a fourth bedroom.
- On the main floor, pocket doors close off the study that comes with a bay window.
- The huge great room area combines the kitchen, dinette and great room with its lovely tray ceiling.
- Interior columns are used to keep the views open between rooms.
- The master suite offers sliding glass doors to the deck and an elegant tray ceiling.
- Two other family bedrooms are up on the second floor.
- An added bonus is the built-in desk in the loft area.
- Finishing the bonus room adds an extra 270 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,524 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 717 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 270 sq. ft.
- Deck: 127 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 79 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss