Bonus Room or Optional Fifth Bedroom
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The distinctive exterior of this Traditional house plan includes transom windows and a stacked porch.
- The two-story foyer creates a great first impression of the home as you walk through the front door.
- To the left, a first floor guest suite is ideal for those who don't want to climb stairs.
- The family room and dining room are kept open to each other by using interior columns to keep the views open.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook are combined into one space, with a wall that keeps the kitchen noise away from the dining room.
- On the spacious second floor, the master suite is full of amenities such as a double tray ceiling, private outdoor balcony, his and her walk-in closets and a large master bathroom.
- Two other large bedrooms each get a walk-in closet.
- Bonus space adds an extra 380 square feet and could easily become a fifth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,435 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12