Bonus Space Over Garage
About This Plan
- A roomy wrap-around porch highlights the exterior of this country home.
- Inside, the dining room features a tray ceiling and is bathed in light from an arched window, while the library features pocket doors and built-in shelves. Straight ahead is the spectacular great room with its 18-foot ceiling, large windows and fireplace framed by shelves.
- A large breakfast bar divides the great room from the well-designed kitchen with its pantry closet. Close by, the mudroom accesses a breezeway that leads to the three-car garage, where stairs lead to storage space, a future bath and a bonus room that would make a wonderful studio or guest room.
- The master suite opens to the side porch and is made special by its large windows and romantic corner fireplace. A linear closet and a walk-in closet line a short hall to the master bath, with a shower and commode in one compartment, a whirlpool tub and two sinks in the other.
- Upstairs, an open study overlooks the great room below. Three family bedrooms share a two-compartment, five-fixture bath.
- Foundation options: standard basement, daylight basement, slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,791 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,729 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,729 sq. ft.
- Deck: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 42' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick