Bonus Space Upstairs
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Dormers, shuttered windows and a covered porch adorn the front of the home. In back, a small patio is accessed from the breakfast room.
- In addition to three bedrooms and two full baths downstairs, this traditional home offers 816 square feet of bonus space upstairs, awaiting expansion.
- A cathedral ceiling tops the spacious great room with its fireplace. In back, a snack bar divides the C-shaped kitchen from the breakfast room.
- Nicely separated from the rest of the house, the master suite contains a box-bay window and lots of closet space. The four-fixture master bath includes a commode chamber. Another full bath is sited between bedrooms two and three on the other side of the house.
- Due to its side-loading two-car garage, this design would work well on a corner lot.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.