Breathtaking 5-Bed Northwest House Plan with Second-Level Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This breathtaking 5-bedroom, Craftsman house plan intrigues the passerby with an open gable roof atop a welcoming front porch. Shake siding, combined with board and batten siding, adds character to the exterior.
- Sophistication defines the interior featuring tray ceilings, exposed beams, barn doors, and a grand two-story great room. Retreat to a quiet den, just to the left of the foyer, while a butler's pantry connects the dining room and kitchen to the right.
- With an open layout, the fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the great room, nook, and kitchen, making conversation flow during gatherings and every day living. A bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests, and includes a bathroom with dual vanities.
- Upstairs, your master bedroom is located through french doors and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and an expansive walk-in closet with access to the second-level laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms reside upstairs along with a roomy bonus room - included in the total living area figures - for added flexibility. Just inside from the 3-car garage resides a mudroom others will envy with built-in lockers and a coat closet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,962 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,022 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12