Breathtaking Contemporary Home Plan with Pool and Cabana
About This Plan
- The fresh exterior of this contemporary home plan is formed by blending oversized windows, clean lines, and natural wood elements. The spacious interior provides ample space for a family of any size.
- The rear elevation is comprised mainly of windows, granting natural light's permission to fill the interior, while simultaneously providing rearward views of the pool and cabana.
- Tall ceilings above the family room, combined with the open-concept living space, creates a light and airy flow between the shared living rooms. A bedroom on the main level is ideal for guests, and a study behind the 3-car garage includes a wet bar.
- Take the stairs, or elevator, upstairs and discover three family bedrooms; two include a private balcony. A rooftop garden offers a green space for all to enjoy.
- The master bedroom includes its own foyer, along with a sitting nook that extends onto a balcony, his and hers closets, and a deluxe bathroom with a freestanding tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,068 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,099 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 118' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 868 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"