Breathtaking Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- This wonderful Mountain home plan is a blend of several styles, from Prairie to Contemporary to rugged Mountain.
- The huge living room has a breathtaking vaulted ceiling and a big fireplace as the focal point.
- An open layout lets you see right into the spacious informal dining room.
- In the gourmet kitchen, a massively big island has an eating bar and a 6 burner cooktop.
- Windows on three sides brighten the formal dining room that also enjoys a vaulted ceiling.
- The master suite features a huge bathroom with a big soaking tub, two sinks, a large shower and an over-sized walk-in closet.
- Step up to the second floor where the study opens to an outdoor sitting area.
- Relax in the loft that overlooks the living room below.
- The fabulous lower level has both a cards room and a game room in addition to the huge family room.
- Two extra bedrooms can accommodate family and guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,085 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,225 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 220 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"