Breezy Mediterranean with Stucko Detail
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan's tile roof and wrap-around porch give it a breezy, Mediterranean look. Graceful arched openings link a parade of bold columns with raised stucco detailing. This roomy two-story family home boasts a three-car garage and full basement. Garage doors are on the right.
- Living environments range from the formal rooms at the front, to a relaxed family room at center, and on back to the cheery sunroom at the rear. In fact, all of the family living areas are naturally bright. The covered front porch mutes the light in the living room, and vaulted dining room, so drapes and furniture keep their color longer.
- The ceiling in the dining room slants up from the front, vaulting to a lofty peak above the open staircase, and slanting down toward the back of the family room. This spacious high-ceilinged central area is completely open to the kitchen and breakfast room.
- In the kitchen, two extended countertops add to the usable work space, as does the centrally placed work island. Utilities and a powder room are close by, convenient to the garage as well.
- Luxuries abound in the master suite. It has two closets, a linen closet, and a private bathroom with a two-person shower, raised spa tub and twin lavs.
- The open stairway forms a bridge. From there, and from the open landing, you can overlook the family room and dining room. A two-section bathroom serves the house plan's two upper bedrooms. Both rooms are basically the same size, but the front-facing bedroom has arched window and vaulted ceiling.