Brick-Accented Country Design
About This Plan
- Brick accents and a charmingly detailed porch lend interest to the front elevation of this country-style design.
- At the entry, a formal dining room proudly welcomes guests. In back, the well-integrated family room, kitchen and breakfast area accommodate many activities.
- Transoms flank the fireplace in the family room, and a 10-foot ceiling adds volume. The breakfast area is placed in a bay that opens to the backyard, while the U-shaped kitchen contains ample counter space.
- More transoms are found in the master bedroom, also with a 10-foot ceiling. A whirlpool bath, a toilet-shower compartment and a walk-in closet are highlights of the master bath.
- Upstairs, three secondary bedrooms are serviced by a hall bath and a walk-in linen closet. Unfinished storage space over the garage completes this well-designed home.
- Foundation options: basement or slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,348 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 609 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,348 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick