Brick and Clapboard 2-Bed 1100 Square Foot Country Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- This 2-bed, 2-bath 1,166 square foot country cottage house plan has an attractive brick and clapboard exterior. A decorative dormer sites above the 9'-deep front porch adding to the home's curb appeal.
- The front door is centered on the porch and places you in the middle of an open space with the kitchen and dining room to your left and the great room with fireplace to your right.
- Bedrooms line the back of the house with a powder room and laundry providing separation between them.
- A 1-car garage with storage in back accesses the house by the kitchen making unloading groceries a breeze.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,166 sq. ft.
- Storage: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 1"
- Depth: 42' 9"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 253 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss