Brick and Stone Charm
About This Plan
- A brick and cast stone exterior, combined with a graceful arched entry and transom window, creates this home plan's charm. The charming tiled entry with it's soaring 12' welcomes you to the elegant formal dining room and stunning formal living room.
- The dining room features an 11', wood columns and is filled with light by three elegant windows. The massive living room boasts a double step-up ceiling and three large windows that view the back yard.
- At the rear of the home, the family room features a warm central fire place, a corner entertainment center and a vaulted 10' ceiling.
- The large open kitchen boasts a 10' ceiling, a raised snack bar and has easy access to both the dining room and breakfast nook.
- The luxurious master suite features a step-up ceiling, a view to the rear and a spacious master bath. The master bath boasts a vaulted ceiling, a luxurious corner tub, a glass shower and two large walk-in closets.
- Located on the other side of the home plan are two additional bedrooms. Both of these rooms feature high ceilings, generous closet space and share a convenient hall bath.
- A two-car front-entry garage rounds out this charming brick and stone home plan.
- Related Plan: Need a side-entry garage? See 7499RD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,052 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 1"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms