Brick Country Home with Raised Porch
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A raised front porch leads you into this attractive Country home plan done in brick.
- Three decorative dormers accent the front of the home.
- From the living room and breakfast nook, you can see the enormous rear screened porch.
- An angled island in the kitchen gives you extra counter space and lets you see the family room fireplace while cooking.
- The very special ' suite has a vaulted ceiling and double doors that take you to the screened porch.
- Family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- This home is designed with ICF exterior walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,759 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1028 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N