Brick Design with Inviting Porch
About This Plan
- Early Colonial architecture is shown by the use of brick throughout the facade. The inviting porch opens to a foyer that is flanked by a formal living room and dining room. Further back is the family room featuring a cozy fireplace and built-in cabinets.
- A bay window, artfully placed in the corner by the kitchen serves as a breakfast nook. The kitchen offers plenty of work and storage space.
- The guest room allows privacy and convenience with its own bath.
- The area above the foyer and family room is open to below.
- Plenty of windows and a tray ceiling highlight the master bedroom which leads into a spacious bath featuring walk-in closets, separate vanities and a garden tub.
- Two additional bedrooms share a bath with conveniently separate vanities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,330 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12