Brick Design with Inviting Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Early Colonial architecture is shown by the use of brick throughout the facade. The inviting porch opens to a foyer that is flanked by a formal living room and dining room. Further back is the family room featuring a cozy fireplace and built-in cabinets.
- A bay window, artfully placed in the corner by the kitchen serves as a breakfast nook. The kitchen offers plenty of work and storage space.
- The guest room allows privacy and convenience with its own bath.
- The area above the foyer and family room is open to below.
- Plenty of windows and a tray ceiling highlight the master bedroom which leads into a spacious bath featuring walk-in closets, separate vanities and a garden tub.
- Two additional bedrooms share a bath with conveniently separate vanities.