Brick Detailing and Hip Roof Lines
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan has brick detailing, shuttered windows and hip roof lines.
- The great room and kitchen are the heart of this home, and are located in the center of the plan.
- The island kitchen provides seating for several and overlooks the nook and great room to create a comfortable living space.
- The dining room has front-facing windows, a step ceiling and easy access to the kitchen.
- The master suite, topped by a tray ceiling, is sure to please with its large walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub.
- Two additional family bedrooms share a bath and are located on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with house plan 89039AH featuring two additional bedrooms, a large rec room with a fireplace and wet bar and plenty of storage.
- Get an alternate exterior and layout with house plan 89939AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,003 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,003 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss