About This Plan
- The stately brick exterior of this elegant Traditional home plan will proudly fit well in any neighborhood.
- Columns are used to separate the two-story foyer from the formal dining room, hall and two-story grand room.
- A large playroom keeps the kids' toys away from the main living area.
- A spacious laundry room by the kitchen is a welcome feature.
- The vaulted breakfast nook is flooded with light from four windows and lights up the whole kitchen.
- The master bedroom receives a beautiful tray ceiling as well, vaulting up to 15'4".
- His and her closets flank the luxurious master bathroom.
- Two of the bedrooms on the second floor share a jack and jill bathroom while the fourth bedroom has a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 989 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 1"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1508 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick