About This Plan
- A lovely brick facade gives you low maintenance for this Farmhouse home plan.
- The front porch wraps around and ends in an octagonal section with a turret above.
- Pocket doors close the foyer off from the main house, keeping the cold air out in the winter.
- The living room and dining room are joined into one large space so you can easily move from one room to the other.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor with the master suite gaining a large walk-in closet.
- All three bedrooms on this floor share a spacious six piece bathroom with a linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,658 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 829 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 829 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 293 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss