About This Plan
- Two impressive brick gables flank the entry porch of this compact design, lending dignity and warmth.
- Inside, 10-foot ceilings expand the space in the living room, kitchen, breakfast room and master bedroom. In the living room, a fireplace is bordered by glass. An angled eating bar separates this room from the kitchen with its pantry closet.
- The kitchen opens to the front-facing formal dining room. As an added bonus, the angled design brings the living room into view from the kitchen. Jutting out in back is the breakfast room, where a convenient laundry closet is located.
- In the master suite, the bathroom is loaded with amenities, including double vanities separated by knee space, a toilet closet, a whirlpool tub and a separate shower. The other full bath and bedrooms two and three are situated close by.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,553 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,553 sq. ft.
- Entry: 22 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 7"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick