Brick or Shake - 2 or 3 Bedrooms - You Choose
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A covered entry, brick exterior and three-sided bumpoutmake for an attractive welcome to this flexible house plan in multiple versions.
- A partial cathedral ceiling in the living room makes room for the appealing half-moon window.
- A partial wall helps separate the living room from the kitchen while still allowing for a sense of openness. It adds storage on on the kitchen side and a place for your media center on the other.
- The kitchen has dinette seating. A three-sided bumpout makes room for the dining room and brings in lots of natural light.
- Two bedrooms share a bath with separate shower and corner bathtub.
- A full basement allows for expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: For a three bedroom version, see house plan 21043DR.
- Prefer a stone and shingle exterior? See house plan 21716DR (2 bedroom) and house plan 21519DR (3 bedroom).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 970 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 970 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available