Brick Ranch Home Plan with Alternate Versions
About This Plan
- A stately look is achieved on this small design with its raised roof line at the front door and brick jack arched window.
- The family room's cathedral ceiling brings focus to the fireplace at the end of the room.
- The open dining/kitchen area creates a spacious feeling with plenty of counter space and storage.
- The master bedroom and bath, also with cathedral ceilings, bring volume and drama into this design.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 92111VS, 92039VS, 92040VS and 92024VS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,201 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,201 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Deck: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick