Brick Split-Level Home
About This Plan
- The front of this lovely split-level home plan is faced with brick while the sides and rear get siding.
- A big air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of the main house in the winter.
- Step up to the main living area where you have a sunken living room with a corner fireplace.
- All three bedrooms are on the same level as the kitchen and dining room.
- The 4 piece bathroom serves the whole house and has a built-in linen closet.
- The plan comes with an optional one car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 315 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss