Brick two-story Home Plan
About This Plan
- The first floor begins with a two-story entry leading to living and dining spaces.
- Columns and a tray ceiling define a formal dining room, while a cathedral ceiling graces the study.
- The great room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins and large windows for a view of the back yard.
- A casual gathering room and a nook are clustered around the island kitchen.
- Found to the back of the home, the master suite features a large bath complete with jacuzzi tub. Upstairs, bedroom two enjoys it's own full bath and walk-in closet while two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,342 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 997 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss