Brick Veneer and Corner Quoins
About This Plan
- Brick veneer, corner quoins, Craftsman-style windows, and a trio of gables blend harmoniously to create an inviting front faзade. Decorative corbels draw eyes to the lone wooden post that highlights this ranch-style home's covered porch.
- Entering, you step into a vaulted entry with a wide coat closet to the left. Secondary bedrooms and a full bathroom with combination tub and shower are to the right. The rear bedroom has a walk-in closet. Next to it is a media closet, designed to house and hide the living room's inevitable tangle of media cords and devices.
- Ahead, the passageway that angles off to the left accesses three rooms. Left to right they include a media room/study/home office, the kitchen, and a free-flowing vaulted great room that comprises the living room and dining room. Standing at the kitchen sink, you face into the dining room and great room across a raised, and gently curved, eating bar.
- A roomy walk-in pantry is to the left, along with a laundry nook, small bathroom, and direct access to the 3-car garage. Basement and attic stairs are also in this cluster.
- French doors at the rear of the dining area swing open to offer easy access to a large covered patio. Bookshelves flank the short hallway on the left that leads to the owners' suite. Shelves and poles line the suite's large walk-in closet.
- In the owners' bathroom, a sliding door creates a totally private toilet section. Light spills in through the small window there over the bench opposite the toilet. A dual lavatory and oversized shower fill the larger compartment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,390 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,390 sq. ft.
- Attic: 377 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 996 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12