Brick Victorian House Plan
About This Plan
- This elegant brick Victorian house plan has a large foyer that opens to the main house with pocket doors that slide back.
- The formal dining room can be closed off with double doors from the foyer and there's a door to the wrap-around porch too.
- Gather around the cozy corner fireplace in the living room, where you are just steps away from the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The second floor master suite has a unique sitting area set in a semi-circle.
- Each of the other two family bedrooms gets a walk-in closet.
- A sunken bonus room over the garage also enjoys a big fireplace and sloped ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,237 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss